I am a crafter that likes to use felt material and found objects to create art work that is simple, playful and fun. I strive for my art works to be interactive and understood by the masses.
I use color and texture as a form of art therapy to relax the mind and spark creativity in others.
This past year I did many commissioned pieces, however looking forward to creating original works for individual art collectors to acquire in the year 2019 and beyond...
Commissioned work for:
- Palm Springs Public Arts Commission, "A Felt Eye View"
- Palm Springs Art Museum, "Felt Happy"
- The Saguaro Palm Springs, "COLORAMAS"
- City of La Quinta + Southern California Association of Government, "Polka Dot Block"
- Westfield Shopping Mall, "TV Testing"
- FYF Music Festival, "Craft FYF Banner"
- VANS Corporation, "Bowie" + "Prince" + "Amy Winehouse" + "Phife" + "Motorhead"
- FYF Festival + Chilli Beans Sunglasses, "Yarned Shades"
- College of the Desert, "6,000 Flags for 60 Years of Education"