top of page
I create art work from felt material and found objects with the goal of being interactive, simple, playful, and fun.
I enjoy using color and texture as a form of my personal art therapy.
Commissioned work for:
- Palm Springs Public Arts Commission, "A Felt Eye View"
- Palm Springs Art Museum, "Felt Happy"
- The Saguaro Palm Springs, "COLORAMAS"
- City of La Quinta + Southern California Association of Government, "Polka Dot Block"
- Westfield Shopping Mall, "TV Testing"
- FYF Music Festival, "Craft FYF Banner"
- VANS Corporation, "Bowie" + "Prince" + "Amy Winehouse" + "Phife" + "Motorhead"
- FYF Festival + Chilli Beans Sunglasses, "Yarned Shades"
- College of the Desert, "6,000 Flags for 60 Years of Education"
bottom of page